Tuesday, October 11, 2005
DREAMS
I just read
Jas' blog and I totally agree with this line she posted.
"Have you ever been caught in a dream, so real that it feels as if you were literally LIVING in the dream?"
Yes i have. in fact it happened recently, last week. I had i dream i was going to be shot by someone. It happened in a dark alley. Everyone around me was shot down one after another by this person. I was the last one, who was
ALMOST shot to death. It was as though he was killing us for our own good, because everyone allowed him to shoot themselves willingly, even myself. I was lying face-up, flat on the ground and his gun was pointing right at my heart. I could feel the tension, the breath of the
"killer" and the heat from the gun. My heart was pounding. My eyes were closed. I could still remember what was going through my mind then, as if i was really gonna vanish from this world.
"I dont want to die yet, but i know it was for my good. How does it feel being shot? How would I feel when the bullet penetrates through my heart? Will I die instantly? or will i suffer the pain before I go?" .. I remembered i want to go w/o pain, w/o suffering. I was scared. I was counting down the seconds of my remaining time left. I know that one last bullet in the gun was coming through anytime soon. Just when the gun was about to trigger, my eyes opened. I saw darkness.
Everything was over. It was a dream. so real, so intense. I escaped death. I could feel my heart pounding just like the way it did in my dream. I laid in bed in the exact position, stoned. As i finally awoke, my heartbeat slowed, I was relieved to see Mummy sleeping below me & that i was back in the real world again.
Everything was just a dream ..
loves, Me 12:36:00 AM