Saturday, November 12, 2005
GATHERING
Met up for lunch with
long-time-no-see Sweekee, Joshua and Justin.
Vron was suppose to come but she had last minute pop-up so couldn't make it.
Sads! Anyway,
Joshua organised this gathering and you can surely count on him to come up with a meeting place at paragon + trying something "new" for lunch. the 3 of us have our doubts. In such a relatively high class place like paragon + something "new" for lunch and his
"quality time must be accompanied by quality food", we seriously dunno what he's up to. So while waiting for the always-LATE joshua
(what's new) , the 3 of us wrecked our brains for a place to eat other than what he wanted to suggest. hahaa. We had a choice from chinese tim-sum, western meal, japanese & thai restaurant. Urgh! I hate to make decisions! Finally,
Justin decided we could try
NOOCH the noodle bar since all of us hasnt tried it before, so it fitted joshua's "trying something new" and the price was reasonable, not too high-end.
I had a hard time eating the
Chicken Curry Noodles cos it was quite hot and i dont want it to spill on my white top. the taste was quite good. thank gdness i took out the thai chilli, cos it would then be too hot to eat. I give it
3chilli out of 5 for it's hotness, w/o the thai chilli. Justin foot the bill. it was a treat! yay. I have to say
being a girl is GREAT! wahahaha.
It was great catching up ..talked about alot of stuff ..from army to JC times. I'm looking forward to the meetup with Vron soon & also the X'mas class gathering. Someone please plan.
loves, Me 12:31:00 PM