Surprise
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Surprise visit from dearboy on a moody Sunday with my favourite waffles! and mummy's favourite curry puff. We were spending time at home doing our reports and dearboy decided to surprise muumy and I before going fer his bball game wif his brothers. YAY! hmmms but seemed like it wasnt the only surprise he had planned to give.
Ring ring*".. I'm at the bus stop opposite your hse"".. call me when you reach kays ."- hmmms something is fishy .... - hahaa and here is it!
`Cutie tom & jerry lanterns

`Yay! celebrations


a series of event happened next. One of which really caught us amazed was carrying lanterns wif no candles cos we werent allowed to light up a fire. what's lantern festival without playing wif lanterns, candles and sparklers! ??hmmmms. hahaa but nonetheless, we had fun amidst of all the hiccups. YAY! oohs ..and not fergetting the all time fav soccer-watching at kopitiam!
Man Utd vs Chelsea (HT)
1 - 0
* *
I love surprises!
loves*
Labels: Celebrations, Outing
loves, Me 11:28:00 PM